JCCB needs your support in order to purchase merchandise and run the Holiday Shop and Nursing Home programs. We can use both monetary and in-kind donations. We have many opportunities to help your neighbors by providing this type of support.
- FESTIVAL OF TREES: Please consider donating a decorated artificial tree and/or wreath for the Festival of Trees. The tree and/or wreath will be part of a beautiful holiday display at the Holiday Boutique in November. To learn more about the Festival of Trees click “Festival.” The trees and wreaths will be auctioned and the proceeds will benefit our low income neighbors. To donate a tree and/or wreath please click “Donate.”
CIRCLE OF FRIENDS: Please join our Circle of Friends Providing Warmth and Sustenance. All gifts of $100.00 or more qualify you to be a member of our Circle of Friends. You will receive a Circle of Friends sticker to put in your window and recognition in the Holiday of Hope program. If you would like to join our Circle of Friends please fill out the Circle of Friends form.
- MONETARY DONATIONS: Please consider making a financial contribution by completing the Donation form. We also accept gift cards which can be mailed to JCCB at PO Box 14786, Lenexa, KS 66285.
- DRIVES: Coat, food, book and toy drives are important so that we have enough merchandise to distribute to our neighbors. We accept gently used coats, books and bicycles. All other merchandise we distribute is new. If you are interested in running a drive please email or call us.
Check out these fun ideas for running a successful drive. Here is a list of foods we can/cannot accept.
- IN-KIND DONATIONS: If you have merchandise to donate please call or email us. We receive lots of large donations and these donations are vital to helping our low income neighbors. We can pick them up and store them until the Holiday Shop is open.
- SPONSORSHIPS: Please visit our Sponsors Page to see a list of our 2016 sponsors. Sponsors receive tickets to the Holiday of Hope Gala, recognition on our web page and in our Holiday of Hope program. Additionally, all sponsors are members of our Circle of Friends. Any gift of $500.00 or more qualifies you to be a sponsor. If you would like to be a sponsor, please fill out the Sponsorship Information Form or give us a call.
AUCTION ITEMS FOR HOLIDAY OF HOPE: Our Holiday of Hope Auction is very important to our fundraising efforts. If you would like to donate an item to our auction please click here “donate.”